Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Goat Island Trip.


On Monday I woke up super early and got ready because the bus left for goat island at 8.00 and knew in my mind, something fantastic was going to happen. I waited downstairs in the lounge until my mum woke up to pack my lunch. I got to school at 7.30 and waited for everyone so we could leave to the fantastic Goat island soon everyone arrived from the houses and it was time I could not wait to go. The fabulous bus came and my body was just full of excitement. Goat island here I come. 

The bus started moving and I thought we were halfway there already. I sat next to my cousin Taniela and behind my friend Kamaea. I looked outside at the cars and just talked about them with Kamaea. After our chat I thought we were about to get to wonderful Goat Island but only one hour left. We finally got there and I bursted with phenomenal excitement. I got off with my class and a guy named Frazier introduced us to everyone and everything he was in charge of the land that we were about to explore. I was so happy. Sophie was then the person in charge of snorkelling so I was happy because she seemed very nice.


We put on wet suits for snorkelling. And they were hard to put on but that didn’t stop me from pursuing my dream of snorkelling. So I used all my strength and I got it on the same with my flippers. We walked to the sea and some people were chilling there. We walked back into the sea with a surfing board. I held onto the board and I was so excited in the water to see all the fish. I put on my goggles and we snorkeled . I first saw a beautiful snapper my body was going to explode with excitement. Because I have never seen a fish under the sea in real life. Then I saw a fantastic Monkey fish I never knew there were monkey fish. We swam to goat island. It was beautiful I have never felt so happy. We came back to land and had our fabulous yummy lunch. Mine was delicious thank you mum. 

Nextly we went around and explored the wonderful land. This was something else that my body was going to explode out of excitement. Frazier took us around. We first used binoculars to see what was on top of the fabulous hills. I saw cows and more cows. We then went around and saw ducks. I was so happy because I love ducks. Then we saw eels in the lake. It was so beautiful. Then we went to the awesome rocks believe it or not but I saw a starfish and other different starfish. I said “this feels awesome” after 20 minutes more we came back to the fabulous land and said goodbye. Our time came to an end. I was sad but I had a wonderful day at goat island. 

What a phenomenal moment for me at goat island. 




No comments:

Post a Comment