Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2021

Virtual Learning Award.

 Good Morning Everyone!, I hope you are all safe with your families during this scary time. 

This Morning, St. Pius X School/ My school, had a whole school assembly on Google Meet, due to Level 3 Lockdown. 

Certificates were awarded to children who have done their best during this Learning Term, and on Google Meet.

I was awarded with a 2 Certificates, One from our Deputy Principal: Mrs. Williams, For showing leadership on our Whole School Google Meets - (which I don't have a picture of), and One from my Teachers: Mrs. Tui & Mrs Graham, For showing Excellent Attendance  & Great Leadership, on my class Google Meet. 

I am proud of myself for what I have accomplish and I will keep on Showing Leadership to those who need it!

Keep Safe

- Francis!



No comments:

Post a Comment