Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2018

My Silent Reading.

Today I have read from Chapter 1 to Chapter 14.
So this man his name is Professor Oak and he needs Ash to run a very important arrange for him. And also of course Ash was was going to take his favourite Pokemon  Pickachu and his friends Brook and Misty. And also Professor Oak was the greatest Pokemon expert ever on the planet. And Professor Oak was going to ask his grandson Gary to do it but he was busy with a Pokemon adventure.......................

4 comments:

  1. Ke ora Francis, My ame is Will and i am a year six from Greymain School. I like how fast you can read. What is youre favourite pokemon?, Mine is Haxourus. Next time maybe you could explain the book a bit more. Its a real cool thing pokemon. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo e lelei Will My name is Francis Vaihu and I am Tongan and last I am a year 4 student your right I should add a bit more love you blogs on your class blog See you soon !!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Sorry Will I forgot to say I am from St Pius X Catholic School see you soon bye!!!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete