Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2019

PE kiwi Sport

First she told us what to do what we had to do was first sit on the grass then she explained the games we were going to do. The first game was Taggers and Snatchers that was a game to test our running.



The Next game we were going to play our coach explained it to us . This game we had to split in to groups of three. This game was called electric fence. It was to test our Jumping.



Then we did relays Coach re told us how to do this game I can't remember it but I know it was to test out relays. So I will just call it Relay Jumping.


The Last game was the best game and Funniest game. We had to jump over this set like a limbo set. I made the line fall also some other people did to it was so funny and some people fell from and they laughed.

These PE experiences we learned were so great but sadly It had to end. But I hope we can do it again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment