Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, July 1, 2019

200 Hundred Words Challenge.

Shipwreck.

This was the best time of my life traveling on the sea. We were planning on going now in the winter because the summer is far away. I had been using my traveling time making an underground submarine with showers and all those things that would be in a house I was 18 so I was aloud to do this I called it the emergency house.

Then in the middle of the night it was a dark stormy sunshine and the storm was howling like a gigantic wind. But I looked outside and the  clouds were firey and yellow like red as blood. I was in the little room indoor of the ship I was sleeping with my parents. It started to rain and rain. Enormous pounds of water were coming from the sky to our ship. I kept screaming for my Parents to wake up but they didn’t listen I said “Wake up it is a Shipwreck!”.

They woke up and they were shocked. But I said “It’s too late now”. My parents gave up and so did I. Then  the ship sank but I remembered and I said “The emergency house”. I pressed the controller to bring the Emergency house. My mum and dad were relieved. They were so proud of me they came inside and the Emergency room looked like a mansion beautiful and wonderful. We stayed there until we got home now me and my Parents learned always travel in the summer than the winter.

Please comment on my blog and I might comment on yours!.

No comments:

Post a Comment