Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, September 9, 2019

My Goal!.

My Goal for this learning day is To Listen to the teacher and how I will do that is to be positive within the learning day.

My 2nd Goal is to be patient with my learning and how I will do that is to be the Best learner I can be.

My 3rd Goal is to be confident with my learning and how I will do that is to Not be afraid of making mistakes because mistakes are a way of learning.

My 4th Goal is to be Kind to others and how I will do that is to be a smart learner to others.

My 5th and final Goal is to be Intelligent within my learning and how I will do that is to sit with someone that I can work well with if the work that is given to me has to be done with someone.

And these are my Goals for the day.

1 comment:

  1. hi Francis my name is Jackson and i like your blog theirs so many stuff to pick so i wanted to look at this and this is interesting i need to learn to lisen to the teacher is well

    made this comment by jackson

    ReplyDelete