Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Literacy Poems.

Covid - 19 Lock Down Poem.
Doors and Windows all close,
I don't see my friends,
Covid - 19 Lock down,
Go away so Lock Down will end.

Virus Poem.
People Dying People Crying,
Please enough of that,
A Virus will kill you,
That's a true fact.

Bubble Poem.
Covid - 19 is causing a lot of trouble,
So for your safety,
Stay in your bubble.

Pandemic Poem.
The Covid - 19 is a Global outbreak disease,
When it is gone,
We will all be free.

4 comments:

  1. Great selection of poems. I like the Bubble poem best . It is a great safety message,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Kelway for your absolute kind comment!.
      Kind Regards,
      Francis.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Francis,
    I'm Nikita a year 8 from Yaldhurst Model School.
    Reading through your creative poems are quite entertaining, and by now I realise there's been a few poems on Covid 19, like an orange poem I also noticed the other day.

    I liked your Pandemic Poem, the small rhythms at the end are very catchy to me, so I would say this is a great blog-post. I would like to ask, what was your favorite poem and part about Covid 19?

    Kind regards,
    Nikita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo E Lelei Nikita, Thank you for your kind comment. My favourite poem is Covid - 19 Lock Down Poem.
      Doors and Windows all close,
      I don't see my friends,
      Covid - 19 Lock down,
      Go away so Lock Down will end. My favourite time is that I got to spend a lot of time with my father. What about you?
      Kind Regards, Francis.

      Delete