Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2020

Informational Writing.

I.A.L.T Bring all my information knowledge and choose a topic and put all my information I know about that topic and put it in my writing. I call it Informational Writing.
Informational Writing. Topic: Poverty

Poverty in my own opinion is very very 100 percent sad. It worries me to see how many
people that are in poverty, also poverty means Extremely Poor People if you did not know.
I  sometimes wonder what I would do if my parents passed when I was little.
I would be extremely in poverty. I feel sad when I talk about it but to make
me less sad I don’t think about poverty people. But I get reminded of them
when I go to the shopping centre. Some of them even sleep on the ground!.
I am very sad. I picked this because I want to share my experience of what
poverty means to me in my opinion. So please if you see a person in poverty
or in need of help. Check your Wallet if you have some money and give
it to someone. Because one coin means a lot to that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment