Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2018

Mothers Day Card!!!

Thank You Mom for…………….                                                                     

Dear Mummy  want to thank you this mother's day for using your time to help and support me when I am doing my home learning.
Mum these are the  things I love about you.
Mummy I love you cause you are the best mother I have ever had since I was a baby cause you cared for me every step of the way.
Mummy this is another thing I love about you.
Mummy thank you for hugging and kissing me whenever I am bullied,crying and sad and that makes me feel nice and it also makes me  feel that you love me.
   Mummy I also want to thank you because you always love me
and that's who I call a loving,caring,helping and supportive mother so I thank you for that.Mummy thank you for working hard so you could use nearly 500 dollars for my netbook.Mummy I wish you could not work night shift and spend more time with me but I understand you have to go so you can to pay your bills. By the way I love you and I always will be.


Love from
Francis
xoxoxo



Mummy also  you are my sunshine and you always you will be. And  even though when you embarrass me infront of my friends I still love you no matter what and you alway support me in every single way. Love Francis.  



7 comments:

  1. Kia ora Francis. I'm May from WBS and I really liked your mother's day card because it was so heartfelt, it made me realise just how much mothers do for us kids. It was nice and easy to read, keep up the good work.
    From May

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia Ora Francis, I like how you explainded what she does that makes you love her that much more. This reminds me of when I did my mothers day card for my mother. Did your mother love your card?Kkohine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes She did thank you for your lovely words from Francis.

      Delete
  3. Hi Francis, I'm Perle from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne. This is such a generous mothers day card. This blog post reminds me of how much I love my mum. I think it's good to respect our mothers because they cook delicious food for their family and always make time for their child\children. What's the best thing your mum has done for you?
    From Perle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She helps me with my work from Francis.

      Delete
  4. Kia Ora Francis, my names Hana from Wainui Beach School Gisborne. I like the way you really thought about what you were going to write, I could tell you really meant what you said. In the past I have made lots of cards/letters to my mum on mothers day! Maybe next time you could work on spacing, punctuation and even reread for sense.
    This was a great letter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will but I tried to hide from my Teacher hhhhh but she found out But thank you for your comment from Francis.

      Delete