Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

My Silent Reading- Goosebumps A night in Terror Tower.

                                                      Today I have to Chapter 3
So these kids their names are Sue and Eddie and they are in London for a vacation and they go with this tour group and they go along London/England and the tour leader is Mr Starkes and then they go to this place called the Terror Tower and then they go in and the place is dusty the air is not fresh but it is warm so Sue takes her coat off and gets her long hair out..............................

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Francis, my name is Emil and I am a year 6 at Grey Main School. Great description. Maybe next time you could go back and check a couple times because some of the description didn't make scents to me. Are you going to continue reading the series of Goosebumps?
    Keep up the amazing work!
    Emil

    ReplyDelete