Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 2, 2019

Character and Seeing Description.

Today I had to write a story about The Zoo and The Evil Elf. Then one with The Evil Elf and The Zoo.  I Chose for the last story to name it The Elf and The Lion. But anyways here are the first two stories. And the last story.
Zoo time.

One Day I went to the zoo feeling fantastic to meet all the animals in the zoo!But Scared to death to meet the lion. When I got to the zoo I was walking and saying hello to all the animals even though I knew that I would not get a hello back. Some animals like the seals were entertaining to watch. When it was time to meet the lion I was scared but happy actually just scared. When I got there I said goodbye Mother and Father. But Luckily it was Crowded so I said well it has been interesting but there are too many people so we should go home but then suddenly everyone backed away so I walked to the lion and said Hi?. Then the lion licked my face you would think I would be happy. But I ran to the toilet screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment