Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Day 1 Activity 1 of The Summer Learning Journey.

Hello Everyone I hoped you had a lovely day for today's activity we are going to be learning about

Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce. She is one of the fastest people in the world in my opinion I will like to do an activity on her and this is it. 


Here are the Instructions: .
Please create three new similes. You can use the starters below or you can make up your own.
… is as fast as… (eg: The car is as fast as a lightning bolt.)
… is as tall as…
… is as small as…
On your blog, share your similes.
Shelly is as fast as a Lamborghini because she is a fast runner.
Shelly is as tall as a Deer because she is kind of tall.
Shelly is as small as a Moose because a Moose is kind of taller than Shelly..
Those are my three similes. I really liked doing this because I get to do an activity on one of the most fastest runners in the world in my opinion. I found out some new facts about her and I would like to do this again because it is a fun activity and it gives me great knowledge.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Francis

    Just a friendly reminder that the Summer Learning Journey programme has already started, therefore you can now stop with your teaser week blogs and go straight into week 1. You will be able to get points for week 1 onwards, so you can be in to win some awesome prizes!

    Here is the link to get you started:
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities?authuser=0

    Really looking forward to reading your blog posts!

    Ngā mihi,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete