Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, February 14, 2020

2020 blurb.


  1. I want to come back to school to learn new things. 
  2. I want to come back to school to work hard and show determination towards the teacher and everyone. 
  3. I want to come back to school to meet new people and to reunite with my friends from last year.
  4.  want to come back to school to experience a good year in the new school.
  5. I want to come back to school to have an awesome learning year before I head off to college next year.
  6. I want to come back to school to show kindness. 
  7. I want to come back to school to learn great and win an academic award at the end of the year.
  8. I want to come back to school to do great with my new teacher Mrs Tui.

Today we had to write a blurb of why we want to come back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment