Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Day 2 Activity 1 of SLJ.

My Favourite Songs are:


1. I've been waiting for you from  MAMMA MIA HERE WE GO AGAIN and its sang y Sophie and the Dynamos.


Image result for music sign2.  Akiliz by Binna Butta.



3.  A Tongan song since I'm Tongan. Limisesi by Lopeti Taunga.



4. Another Tongan Song Neu Mohe O Misi  by Ofa Okusitino.



5. Ibadi by May D



6. You Murda by King Perry.


7. I miss my cocoa butter kisses by Kaasha Paige.


And that L&G's are my top favourite songs.

2 comments:

  1. Which is your favourite singer and favourite song? Keep blogging on the SLJ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Francis,

    My name is Mani and I am a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey programme. I am so excited that you have joined us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020.

    This year I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs, especially because I have visited a few of the schools in your cluster.? In my spare time I like spending time with my family and hanging out with my friends. I also love to exercise and write songs in my spare time. What do you like to do in your spare time?

    I am also Tongan so I really like your choice of songs! I find it so hard to choose my favourite songs but I guess I’m like you and I like a variety of different genres of music. Who is your favourite singer? I find that pretty hard to answer myself but it would be out of Zayn, James Arthur, Bruno Mars and Sam Cooke. Really impressed by your post and quite like your addition of an image as well!


    Keep up the awesome mahi, Francis!


    Ngā mihi
    Mani

    ReplyDelete