Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Day 2 Activity 2 of SLJ.

1.  One thing I like about BTS is they are confident about posting a song t the world and they don't care if a hate comment is being said about them.





1. One thing I don't like about them is they wont visit to places like NZ and other places.







2. One thing I like about BTS is that their songs are so good and are nice to listen to.









2. I don't have anything bad to say about them.





3. I like how BTS loves their audience when they perform because that is how you should be when your in a band love the audience.


AND THAT IS MY ACTIVITY.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Francis, my name is Lyan and I from Hornby High School. Your post drew my attention because of the picture you put. I actually really like BTS and I was curious to see what it was about. Your post is really nice, I especially like the part when you said ' I don't have anything bad to say about them' because it tells me how much you adore and like them. Next time try to add for detail, and explain what the activity is about. Other from that, please keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Francis - I have to say that you, and others on the SLJ, have increased my music knowledge significantly through your blogging about BTS! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete