Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2020

Day 2 Activity 3 Week 4 of SlJ.

Someone that is a Role Model to me is my mother because of her hard work and determination to keep me alive. Also they are kind and they are generous and that's what I want to be when I grow up. One more thing is she is always thoughtful of others not just herself and that's who I want to be as my role model.



The Role Model I chose was my Mother because she is a caring and loving person to all her family and that's the role model I chose. This is my activity.
Image result for role model sign


2 comments:

  1. Nice rolle model activity Francis - I hop Mum knows how much she means to you?!

    Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon Francis,

    It's me, Samuel, Mrs. Tui's son as you probably already know. I loved this blog explaining what a loving and caring person your mother is. I would probably also choose my mother as the role model in my life too.

    I love the presentation of your blog post, but don't forget to attribute the images you use on your blog post. Attributing images is the act of acknowledging the source that you found the image from.

    Well done, Francis, your punctuation is very good. This is a great blog post Francis, well done. Keep up the great work.

    Kind Regards,
    Samuel

    ReplyDelete