Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Week 4 Day 1 Activity 3 of SLJ.

Dear Diary,
I just had the funnest day I went to Rainbows End then I went to a Water Slide and finished it of by going to the movies to watch Frozen II. RE was fun and exiting to go to I tested out the rides that were kind of dangerous. But it was fun I had a Burger that was delicious and I had nearly lost my voice because I was screaming from the rides. Then I said "goodbye Rainbows End see ya next time."


Secondly diary I went to a fun water slide where I was scared to death of riding. I was afraid I was going to hurt myself or break it because I am kind of heavy but with the instructions of the instructor I thought I could do it. So I went on it and I screamed then I got splashed in the face with a hose then I said "YESSSS that was fun but I'm never going on again."


Lastly diary I went to the movies and me and my family ordered a lot of food. Then we went in to watch Frozen II. I watched it and it was full of drama and emotions. I loved it and especially the ending part where the happy ending was. After the movie diary I went home and just lied on my bed and now I writing this diary entry.

WHAT A BIG DAY!!!!!!!!!!!.


Image result for diary sign

4 comments:

  1. What a busy day Francis - which was your favourite activity that you experienced during your VERY busy day? I haven't seen Frozen 2 - is it as good as all the hype? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep your learning up over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Mrs Collins.

      Delete
    2. I'll book some tickets then to take my god-daughter next week! Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Francis,

    Wow you are a very lucky boy to have gone to all of those places in one day! I am an adult and even I find it scary to go on the Rainbow’s end rides. That’s so cool, was the water slide super big and scary? And movies?...That sounds like super fun, did you like the first Frozen more or was this one better?

    Francis, you are such a good diary writer! I really enjoyed the day you wrote about and kinda wish I could do all those things right now! Hope you said a big thank you to whoever took you out :) Keep posting Francis, I am really enjoying reading through your blog posts!

    Ngā mihi
    Mani

    ReplyDelete