Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2020

Week 4 Day 3 Activity 1.

I am Francis and my passions are:

1. Singing.

2. Acting.

What my future plans are to focus in High School and University so I can benefit my knowledge so if I go to job and they ask me a Maths question or Writing question or anything I can just answer like snap I got it. I also want to find a job that is a job that I like what I am doing and it comes with great payment. I also want to got married and have a family and to treat them like they are my whole world. And lastly I want to care for others.

I will like to finish my studies before work because I want to learn more than I did in Primary and in High School.Image result for what am i going to do when i grow up sign

1 comment:

  1. Keep busy with your studies Francis, keep focused on your task and don't get distracted by others and you will go far. Look ahead and not back to all that you aspire to achieve...

    Keep blogging on the SLJ - you are doing really well!

    ReplyDelete