Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Week 1: Day 3 Activity 1.

Day 1 Fantastic Beasts.
My Beast looks harry of course,he has horns on the sides of his head and he has a long tail maybe 5 millimetres and he is very kind and he smells like fresh bag of mango's I love my beast he is like my pall he also sounds like a person that has a low voice. But wish he could share if you have a beast do not force it to be kind because that won't work okay. And you should not show off in front of your friends that you have a beast because you are not nice to it at home. And I found this saying and I think it might help you and this is what it say It Is Nice To Be Important But It's Important to be nice.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Francis, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. I wonder if you remember me from last summer?

    It is great to see that you are continuing to work hard this summer and keep up your reading and writing.

    Thanks for sharing a description of your beast. I like how you have used a simile, comparing his scent to a fresh bag of mangos. It's cool that your best isn't scary or mean and in fact, he is your friend.

    Thanks for also sharing your saying that you have found; it's nice to be important but it's important to be nice.

    What do you think it means? What sort of behaviours would this saying lead to?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete