Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Week 1: Day 3 Activity 2: The Secretive Skink

Day 3 The Secretive Skink.
 I would love to become a Doc Ranger because I can explore the creatures that are there like geckos

I would not like to become a Doc Ranger because the creatures that are there will poison me.

I would really want to become a Doc Ranger because when I go there so I can check the DNA the creatures have.

I do not want to become a Doc Ranger because the animals will get infected by creatures and I will die.

I do want to become a Doc Ranger because I can see new creatures some I haven't even heard about.

I want and do not wanna become a Doc Ranger because I cannot chose but I hope that I will become one.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Francis,

    I like how you have thought about whether you want to be a DOC ranger or not, and how the decision is still unknown! The good thing about that is that you have a long time to choose what you would like to do. I agree that it can be dangerous with the different kinds of creatures - but New Zealand is pretty safe and I am sure the DOC rangers get lots of training about what animals to look out for. Do you have a favourite New Zealand animal? Mine is the kiwi, but last night I heard a possum, and a morepork (ruru).

    Talk to you later!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lee it's me Francis and thank you for your lovely feedback. My favourite animal is lion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lion, huh? Great! What a powerful, wonderful animal. Have a great day, Francis.
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete