Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Week 1: Day 3 Activity 3.

Day 3 The WWF: World Wildlife Fund.
The sea creature they are willing to save is a Saimaa seal it is the most dangerous seal in the world and when it gives birth the pups are born in cold ice and half of them can die so what they are doing is they are building a snow cave for the seal to give birth in ad I think that might help so I will love them ot keep doing this. And I think the success the seal will have is not having her baby's die and her not dying as well.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Francis,

    I like your thoughts! I think that no matter w hat the animal is, we should try and protect them, because our world would be much lesser if we lost them. What is your favourite animal? I like the kiwi, and I heard them in the bush over the holidays. But I didn't see any. I'd love to!

    Hope to see more of your blogging

    Happy New year
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete