Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2018

WEEK 1: North and South.

Day 1 Activity 2 North and South.
1. What I love about my hometown is that it is a beautiful home and the names are Tonga and New Zealand. What I love about New Zealand is that the country is free and I love how everything works here and it just make me proud that I am in New Zealand because I get to live my dream (but not all the time) and I wish the best for the other kids that live in New Zealand and if I was not here I wouldn't be doing the summer learning journey now so I would like to shout out to Rachel Williams for letting me do the summer learning journey now and also the summer learning team.


2. What I love about my hometown which is my heart and soul and where I come from Tonga is that I love everything that is there like my family I would wish if they could all be here so they can experience New Zealand and I love Tonga I wish the best for Tonga and it's people and I would like to go there once again in my life so I can go there and have some pineapple and visit my family in Vavaʻu and in my village in Tonga.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Francis,

    This post is awesome! We are so glad to have you participating in the Summer Learning Journey this year and I am so happy to see that you are enjoying it. I like how you chose to speak about both of your hometowns, Tonga and New Zealand. Auckland, New Zealand is my hometown and I feel so lucky to live in such a wonderful city. My favourite part about Auckland is the awesome beaches that we have.

    Tonga sounds like an amazing country and i'm sure that the beaches are even more beautiful that the ones in Auckland. I would love to be able to go there one was and eat pineapple too :)

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Francis,

    I completely agree with Sophie - this post is awesome! Thank you for the generous shout out to myself and to our Summer Learning Journey team. We absolutely love our job and feel very lucky to have the chance to blog with students like you! We hope that you will continue with your blogging this year at Saint Pius X and that you will consider joining us again next summer for another round of the SLJ!

    Wishing you and your family a very happy summer and a great start back at school. When does St Pius start back for the year? Sophie is going to come in to hand out the certificates and the prize packs and I am really hoping to come with her.

    See you soon!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete