Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Week 1: Day 4 Activity 2.

Day 4 Pancakes and Maypole Syrup.
My favourite food is Spaghetti Meatballs because I just love the taste of it because it's just wonderful and this is how you make it.

Ingredients.
1. First you get a huge saucepan and heat it (medium heat), then you add olive oil.

2. Second if you want to make the meatballs you mix together the beef, garlic and herbs along with a decent pinch of salt and pepper.

3.  Third you heat a frying pan over a medium heat then add olive oil.

4. And last you just continue simmer the sauce for 10 minutes while you cook the spaghetti.


And that is how you make spaghetti meatballs. And I am telling you when you make and try this it will leave a taste of greatness in you mouth.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Francis,

    I can't wait to try this recipe myself, and experience the taste of greatness!! I like the description you added there.
    You make it sound so easy and yet so tasty!! Do you cook this meal very often?
    I'm going to try some of the best recipes fr omt he blogs, and yours is definitely in there!

    Have a great Christmas, Francis.
    - Lee


    ReplyDelete