Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2018

WEEK 1: A Place to Stand

DAY 1: In the Beginning...

Activity 1: The Legend of New Zealand
6. Queen Elizabeth II is officially Queen of New Zealand, represented in the country by a Governor General.
2. New Zealand was once governed as part of the territory of New South Wales and later a part of Australia.
3. It is one of the three countries in the world that has two official national anthems of equal standing.  The first is God Save the Queen and the other is God Defend New Zealand. 
I find these facts interesting because I did not know it before.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Francis, well done on making a great start to the Summer Learning Journey!
    I'm Lee and I'm one of the blog commentors. I can't wait to read everyone's activities over the Summer
    I really like how you chose facts that you did not know. I didn't know that used to be governed as part of Australia too!! I don't like that idea!
    Can you think of another national anthem we sing here in New Zealand?
    talk to you later,

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francis,
    I really like why you chose those fun facts and what a great start to the Summer Learning Journey!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Francis,
    I really like how you said that the facts are interesting because you didn't know about, I liked how you said that because that was the reasons I chose my facts.

    Keep up the good work:)








    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Francis

    I love the way how you found your three facts interesting but my opinion is you should give a little more detail in why it is you favorite but it is good to see you blogging,

    blog you later,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Francis,
    I love the way how you found your 3 facts. Keep up the good work and have a wonderful Chirstmas.

    ReplyDelete